Yomi Shogunle - Nigerians who want to end SARS were mocking my shoes


Nigerians who want to end SARS were mocking my shoes – Yomi Shogunle lailasnews 7 

 Assistant Commissioner of Police, Yomi Shogunle has expressed his displeasure at some Nigerians for mocking his shoes despite their incessant end SARS Campaigns on social media.
The police boss said he had Come to Lagos to personally confirm #endSars stories in order to submit a report that may help in scraping the police unit but was mocked by Nigerians instead.
Mr Shogunle says many Nigerian Twitter users, rather than point him to areas where he should investigate, ended up laughing at him for how he was dressed.



 
 The police man said this via his Twitter handle on Sunday, asking if the end SARS campaign is actually serious.

 "

  To enable me submit report confirming #EndSARS stories, I came from Abuja to Lagos to see things by myself.
Rather than pointing me to incident locations (so I can verify) folks are mocking my shoes (Clarks) & saying I dress like cattle rearer /mai tea.
Is this a serious hashtag?

"



Comments